Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nobody said life was easy

Some people have it so easy,
They makes things seem so gentle and breezy
Why is it that i feel my burden is heavy
Is it bcoz the things i wanna do are many

I wanna work and get a nice good degree
Whilst doing this, i wan to also be there for friends and family
Is there time to find sumone who will love me ..?
Someone who is independant but still dependant on me.

I tried to do things, to be nice and gentlemanly
But to some they may appear to be scary and freaky
Well i guess the bad boys always get the ladies
But i dun care im jz gonna be me.

Ill continue to ride my vespa and try some photography
Ill sill work and try to achieve for my degree
Ill also do music with guitar and pump my body
Ill do things that make me feel happy

what im trying to say is
even though life is never easy
everyone knows how to make life happy

p.s just look at the alcohol and drugs and places one can go to have fun...its easier to hav fun ! =p

No comments: