Saturday, February 24, 2007

A song

My friend and i wrote this song together for his girlfriend. He contributed the feelings, i made his feelings into listenings.

its a simple song that can be played by the guitar and we hope Nicole enjoys it.

I forced my eyes open
don't want the morning to happen
but it comes along anyway

As i dragged my feet to toilet
as usual it is crowded
my brain is sill half-dead

Chorus:
Then i stand there and smile
'Cause you floated by my eyes
now i am edisfied
by your love

Then i got to my cupboard
start searching for my handphone
so i can msg my Dearie again

just a simple really big "Hi"
and that you are my starlight
i gotta start my boring day now

Chorus:
So i stand there and smile
Cause you floated by my eyes
now i am edisfied
by your love

So i marched the road
as glum as a toad
seeing trees all around me

Then i got into class
feeling just like an arse
wishing that its your arms around me

Bridge:
So u see, Oh! Nicole
as everyday every second goes
it is always you i am thinking about
your twinkliest eyes
And the most loveliest smile
the way you walk, as clumsy as a cow
your forgetful mind
and your cute little voice
it is always you i am thinking about
Oh Nicole

Chorus (ad lib)
So im right here with smile
Cause you are just right in front of my eyes
tell me you are edisfied
by my love

1 comment:

Nickole said...

this is nickole here. i happened to see your name in edis's blog. so drop by to say hi. and take care.