Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Begining

its the new year and ive decided to start a blog.

I am not your average guy..Why?

Because
1. i canot speak chinese well but sing chinese songs
2.i like band cause i spent 12yrs being obsessed with it (played the trombone)
3. i love soccer
4. i love reading books
5. im the onli eng speaking guy among my chinese speaking frenz
6.i dont like clubbing and smoking
7. My best fren is a malay
8. i hav a twin bro
9. There are 3 other pairs of twins among my relatives
10. i still hang out with my cousins
11.i still miss my 1st love after so long
12. looking for a gal i can click with..
13. I still like to hang out with my family
14. i click better with jc people den poly ppl but went to poly
15.my face turns red easily (SHY, LIE,etc.)
16. unintelligent ppl make mi stressed
17. believe in eternal love

so you see...im quite the opposite of most guys.

my special point, im sincere.(coz of pt no.15 =p)

No comments: